Fee Structure : Session 2018-19
|One Time only||Admission Process Fee||1000|
|for New Admission||Admission Fee||10000|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||5000|
|Monthly (to be Paid quarterly, in advance)||Tuition fee|
|Classes VII – X||4350|
|Classes XI – XII||4900|
- Fee and other charges are non-refundable, except caution money.
- As per the directives received from CBSE, the fee shall be paid through non–cash mode.
- The whole tear fee can be paid to the school/ city office at the time of admission by four PDCs (Post Dated Cheques) for the four quarters. The dates on PDCs to be mentioned as under –
1st Quarter – 4 April 2018 or at the time of admission (whichever is earlier)
2nd Quarter – 4 July 2018 or at the time of admission (whichever is earlier)
3rd Quarter – 4 October 2018
4th Quarter – 4 January 2019
- Kindly write clearly the admission No., name of the student, class/ section, mobile number at the backside of the cheque leaf.
- Late fee of Rs. 30/- per day will be charged effective 16th day of the first month of the quarter till actual receipt of the quarterly fee. Please note the penalty will be effective from 16th day of quarter month to 15th day of the next to quarter month (i.e. 30 days), failling which the name will get struck from the rolls.
- Bouncing for any reason, a cheque–return charges of Rs. 750/- will be levied.
- The caution money will be refunded by way of Account Payee cheque after completion of one month from the date of issue of transfer certificate.
|Monthly (to be Paid quarterly, in advance)||—————–||1300|
Fee Structure : Session 2017-18
** Conditions Apply – Charges may increase, in case of unpredictable hike in diesel rates.